1818 Newell Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA
$ Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS | 2 (1 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 1225 SQUARE FEET
“Storybook” appeal in coveted, tree-lined Parkmead!
• Tumbled Pennsylvania bluestone walkway and established privet hedge adorn this 1225 square foot home on almost 1/4 acre level lot.
• Remodeled white kitchen with Forbo eco-marmoleum floors, Viking range and hood, quartz counters and Rohl country faucet.
• Convenient half-bath with pedestal sink and indoor laundry.
• Crown molding and Polished oak floors throughout carry on throughout the home.
• Lazy, shady, indian summer days are just around the corner, you will relax in huge, level yard with massive tree canopy and majestic oaks.
• In ground redwood sandbox, kids have room to frolic and grow.
• Walk to world-class shopping, Kaiser hospital, WC Library, and 12 years of best schools.
• Walk to schools; frequent errands by foot or bike, or an easy walk with stroller.
• Strong family and neighborhood atmosphere.
• Annual neighborhood block party and garage sale.
• Close knit school community.
• Walk to local Swim club and join the kids swim team.
• Beautiful tree lined pocket of walnut creek has small town feel.
• Level fenced yard backs to creek, lush foliage, lots of privacy.
• Playground and grassy field right across street affords lots of outdoor time for all ages and dogs too.